The Professional Realtor with a Personal Touch
What changes can one expect in 2018?
Advise to Sellers:
- The year will start with the lowest inventory of unsold homes in a decade plus. New home builders will have new models emphasizing efficiency, lifestyle, and a smaller footprint. For some sellers, this will be competition that has not been seen for several years. External influences will continue to impact the market; such as, employment, economy, and consumer confidence.
- Housing will be on the minds of many, because lots of people will be seeking housing.
- Rising rental rates will cause more to look at home ownership.
- Low rental vacancy rates will cause more to look at home ownership
- Historically low mortgage rates will cause more to look at home ownership
- The number of active listings, those homes available for sale, continues to be the lowest it has been in years. Priortize your needs and wants and look at what is available in the market.
- Rents continue to rise in the Denver market and home prices continue to stabilize.
- Talk to Tricia Woodyard at RE/MAX Professionals today about your Lifestyle preferences, the benefits of home ownership, and home affordability.